From commercial pools and spas to your backyard oasis, Deckside can provide service for all. With over 15 years experience, our range of services includes:
Pool & Spa Installations
Complimentary in-store water testing
Pool Liner Repair & Replacement
Give us a call and we will provide a custom quote to fit your budget. Even if you didn’t purchase your pool or spa or equipment from us, we can set it up for you – and service it too. Speak to any one of our friendly and helpful staff and we’ll set up an appointment to come onsite to help.
Spa Installation Site Prep
Need help with preparing for your Spa installation?
We can provide a free consultation to help you determine placement and infrastructure needs. Call us to discuss and to set up your appointment.
Our professionals can keep your pool running at its peak, allowing you the benefits of owning it without the hassle of maintaining it. Call today to create your personalized maintenance plan.
- Cleaning (Vacuuming, Skimming, And Skimmer & Basket Cleaning)
- Backwash Filter
- Test and Maintain Proper Chemical Levels
- Maintenance Records
We can provide onsite repairs and ongoing maintenance for your commercial pool or spa. Call our service department to discuss your specific commercial requirements.
Did you Know? We do:
- Safety evaluations of commercial pools to ensure they meet code requirements
- Come on-site multiple times per week to maintain your pool’s cleanliness and chemical balance
- On-site record keeping to assist in health department compliance
- Repairs/maintenance to all makes/models/brands of pool equipment
- Assist with your staff’s training, knowledge and maintenance routines
Pool Opening & Closing
The winter months are cold here in the Okanagan, so your pool should be closed properly for the season. We can make sure that pools are drained and equipment is winterized, so you don’t end up with costly damages due to freezing.
We’ll do any or all of your required pool opening/closing tasks.
Pool Liner Changes
Rips and tears in your liners can create costly water and heating bills, and can cause damage to the land beneath. Have the Deckside team help you select the right liner for you.
Call us today to set up your customized plan!
Is your equipment not running right? Can’t seem to get the chlorination levels to be stable? We will come and do an on-site evaluation to narrow down the problem. Leaks aren’t always easily detectable, and sometimes Mother Nature will throw a root through your underground system. Our experts will review your problem, and help track down the problem!
See our Troubleshooting Guide for some common problems and pH charts.
Deckside Pool & Spa
2008 Main Street
Penticton, British Columbia
Canada V2A 5H4
Monday to Friday: 8am to 4pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Closed Sundays and all stat holidays
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 8am to 3pm
- Totally Hayward® System (pumps) Certified
- Lowry’s School of Pool & Spa – Maintenance Level 1 and Level 2
- BC Recreation & Parks Association – Commercial Pool Operator Level 2
- Completed Water Pump Installation Code Course
- Attended Pentair Water Pool & Spa Training & Education Workshop